Create Your Future.... If You Can Dream It, Why Not Achieve It!

This site is about helping people to Create The Future that they truly want. We feature processes and products for the achievement of your Dreams and Goals.

Name:
Location: St. Andrew, Jamaica

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Twelve Major Causes of Failure

In my short time on this earth I have identified what I consider the ten major causes of failure based on my own experience. I am fully aware that I could be wrong, so it’s not cast in stone. As you review my list check and see if you fall into any of them it may be an indication of what may be preventing you from achieving your goal.

1. No well defined purpose or goal in life.
2. Willingness to settle for mediocrity.
3. Lack of adequate or sufficient education.
4. Your hereditary background.
5. Procrastination.
6. Lack of persistence.
7. No self discipline.
8. Indecision.
9. Fear.
10. Selecting the wrong vocation
11. No concentration of effort.
12. No enthusiasm.

If you can, get someone who knows you well to review this list with you, to help in your analysis of yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<